Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary! Blogoversary that is...



Yup today marks one year!!! I can't beleive I've been writing all this meaningless shit for this long hahahaha

In the last year, my baby girl has gone from 2... to 3...
I turned 30... gasp
I've lost my job.
Subsuquently, we're losing our house.
Rowan started preschool
I've learned that corporate America was stressing me out way the fuck more than I thought.
We went to Disney.
I've learned that home is where the heart is.
I've found Jesus.
I've learned to relax.
I picked up new hobbies.
I did not lose weight.
Rowan gave up her nuk
She nighttime potty trained
I've found it fun and amuzing to document my sex life on here.... and so have you.

Over all, its been a great year! (really it has, despite the major issues I had)

Here are a few highlights from the year :) just for shins and giggles.

HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE



Here's to another year of meaningless bullshit from me!


2 comments:

Katrina said...

Happy Blogoversary!

You should go here www.blurb.com.

Monica said...

Yay you! "talking about meaningless shit for a year" - that's quite a feat. I'm aiming for that one myself.