Sunday, April 5, 2009

Man Alive its gorgeous out today

The sun is out and its spectacular! Its warm, albeit a bit windy.

We decided to run down to Portsmouth... and get a nice sea side walk in. Portsmouth is one of my favorite places in the world. Little boutiques filled with shiny things and funky stores with farting plastic poo filled toilets...

You really can't beat the diversity.

We walked around the entire town... swung into the park that faces the ship yard, and then headed over to Popovers for a little sweet snack.

Then it was off to the mall to meet the Easter bunny... whom apparently is Satan in the eyes of a three year old. Ahh well.



3 comments:

A New England Life said...

I do love Portsmouth! Looks like you all had a wonderful time doing all the things I like to do, especially going to Popovers ; )

Isn't the orange colonial gorgeous? You'll probably see it on my blog at some point this summer when I finally make it back to Portsmouth.

Rowan should sleep well tonight!

BabiesandBargains said...

I have NEVER been to Portsmouth. Everyone tells me we should go. ITs less then a hour from my house! It would be a nice day trip on a cool Spring Day :)

Anabelle said...

Its such a beautiful place.. you really should go. its a bit confusing if you dont' know the city... but if you can find the parking garage, everything else is easy to walk to :)

during the summer time they do plays.... usualyl children's plays, right in the park.. last year was Beauty and the Beast.. they're really great.. I highly suggest catching one :)