Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday - the terrible Three's have arrived

Rowan woke up this morning begging for cake for breakfast haha.

We spent the morning at the library, playing at home... and then headed off to her party.

This was her third party at the Children's Museum. The previous two were in the old Portsmouth location, and this was the first in Dover.

It was so fun.... we had our own party room for cake and presents, and then got to head out into the museum to play for an hour and half.

It was fun seeing all her little friends.... And to watch my baby girl be celebrated.

After the museum we headed over to grab a couple slices of pizza (Rowan's fave dinner) then it was home to play with all her new toys.

Three years... I have no idea where the time has gone.....




2 comments:

Carrie said...

thank you so much for commenting on my blog. it did lift my spirits a bit to hear you have endo and a 3 year old. I would love to hear mre about your journey, how it was detected, any treatments you did. I'll read back through your blog, but I'm wondering if you did IVF, IUI, or regular BDing! thanks again for posting your comment. :)

*~*Lis*~* said...

she's so big - i don't know where the time has gone!!