Friday, April 17, 2009

Have your cake and eat it too

Well I did it! I made Rowan's cake today. It was HARDDDDD mostly because I was standing on a hard tile floor all day.... and baking a cake from scratch is some tough shit peeps.

The fondant part was actually pretty simply.

Big thanks to Mrs. Sullivan, my highschool art teacher and also to Rowan.. for allowing me to play with her playdoh.

Because I strongly beleive those two things are what helped me out the most in trying to make my very first fondant cake.

and drum role please..................................................















6 comments:

A New England Life said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo cute! I can see why it was hard to make. Talk about a lot of work! Excellent job though! Very good!

Happy Birthday to Rowan and I hope she loves it!

BabiesandBargains said...

OMG that is AMAZING!! I wish I had that much talent!

Anabelle said...

Thanks to both of you! I'm so tired now haha

Kar said...

Very nice job! I'm not even going to attempt something like that. :) I'd be afraid to cut into it. :)

Anabelle said...

yeah its gonna hurt for me to cut it ... after all that work haha

Becky said...

What a great cake :)