Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day of School - sort of

Today I dropped Rowan off for 2 excruciating hours at Pre-school orientation. I took her there by 8.. and picked her up at 10. Not to bad. She definitly clung to me when we got there, but was pretty excited to see her friend Alana. After a few minutes, she finally got down and went to use the potty (because Alana was). The class has its own bathroom with a tiny little toilet and a tiny little sink mounted low enough for a toddler to reach. She LOVED it haha. I snuck out while she was going potty, I figured it'd be easier that way.

When I picked her up, all the kids were outside at the playground. Its a huge area with lots and lots of different climbing structures so finding her wasn't easy but eventually she spotted me and came running.

I asked her about her day... and I got this brief description:

color lana... may goo.... fun.. potty.

That translates into... I colored with Alana and Mrs. Legeuix... it was fun and I liked the potty.

I asked her if she'd like to go back and got an enthusiastic YUP. So overall things went well.

I don't have pictures, as I have not yet recieved my replacement camera.. I can't beleive i've missed this huge milestone on film... devistating!!!!

1 comments:

*~*Lis*~* said...

so sorry you missed it! but hopefully you'll have the camera back for the real first day on tuesday - go get a cheepie disposable!!! :)