Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

It was a great week eating wise. I got back on track, ate close to the earth, limited my calorie intake and I worked out everyday but one.

I got a few runs in also on the warmer days which was wonderful.


Today I weighed in at 210.1 so I'm down 2 lbs :) My total weight loss is now 42 lbs.

I'm really looking forward to losing the next eight, because at 202 I will weigh what I weighed 4 years ago when I gave birth to my daughter (I really started packing the weight one once I stopped breast feeding her).

Then, I can officially move on to taking off that damn baby weight!! Better late than never right? I weighed 170 when I got married and then 6 months later got pregnant. I am hoping to be that weight by August when I run my half marathon, because it'll be a lot easier on my body.

Another goal I look forward too, is weighing under 180 pounds so I can officially be smaller than my husband. I asked him his weight the other day, and he joked around asking me if I thought he looked fat. I told him simply that I wanted to know how much farther I had to go to be smaller than him. He said "oh, how much farther babe?"

I just looked at him with a straight face and stated "that's not really open for discussion at this time." HAHAHAHA Good thing he doesn't read this blog!

And lastly, because having small goals is important in weight loss, I can't wait to get back under 200 lbs!

Over all I'm pretty pleased with myself! And ready for another successful week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacey @ Say Something Stacey said...

Hi I'm from Blog The Weight Away (Green Team). Congrats on your loss that's awesome! I'm looking forward to weighing less then my hubs again too!

Anabelle said...

Thanks Stacey! :) yes being smaller than the hubs is key, which is probably why I keep feeding him so much ehehehhe

Reiza said...

Wow. It sounds like you've come quite a long way. That's fantastic! I understand about the husband and about keeping that information to yourself. :-)

Stefany said...

One of my goals is to be smaller than my hubs too. :) We can both do it!

Great job on the weight loss! Keep up the good work!

Stopping by from team purple. :)

Kar said...

Good for you Anabelle! I know you will make your goal. You are doing better at getting exercise than me. I've not worked out in a week and I feel blah because of it.

Love the blanket that you finished. Great bright colors.