Monday, January 11, 2010

OMG... delicious!

This recipe was posted on Bakerella today... and I HAD to try it! I can't really tell you with words how delicious they are. And it worked out perfectly since we're talking about seasons in homeschool this week... and how summery are smores!!

I did change things a bit... for one I used a store bought cake mix instead of making things from scratch. I also toasted all the marshmallows over my gas stove and stuck a small square of graham cracker into the top of each one :)





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow,just looking at this made my mouth water!

Check out my new baking blog if you get a chance
http://jamielz.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I ADORE the bakerella website!! I am making the snowman cake pops for Charlotte's 2 year bday party this weekend! I can't wait to eat them! :)

Anabelle said...

Oh those are so cute!!! i bet they'll be a huge hit!

Paula said...

those look yummy!! I'm going to have to bookmark that recipe!

Anabelle said...

oh yes Paula! you should... definitly delicious!

Anabelle said...

oh yes Paula! you should... definitly delicious!